The Hubble Telescope found more evidence of vast plumes of water bursting through the icy surface of Jupiter’s moon Europa. What does this tell us about the potential for life on Europa?
Get your own Space Time tshirt at
Tweet at us! @pbsspacetime
Email us! pbsspacetime [at] gmail [dot] com
Comment on Reddit:
Support us on Patreon!
Help translate our videos!
New findings have increased the likelihood that there is a vast ocean lying under the surface of Europa. Jupiter’s moon is emerging as one of the most likely places in our solar system to find life. Why do we think Europa is such a good bet for extra-terrestrial life? What would might that life look-like? And how soon will we be able to confirm this?
Written and hosted by Matt O’Dowd
Produced by Rusty Ward
Made by Kornhaber Brown (www.kornhaberbrown.com)
Winter Flounder – Antifreeze Protein
Hypothetical advanced underwater life such as might exist in Europa’s ocean.
Image: © Adolf Schaller
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lee Yeon Hee's Sudden Cuteness [The Game: Towards Zero Ep 2]
- ZAVI – EX'S (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
- MIDU ft LK – Anh Nghĩ Anh Là Ai? | OFFICIAL MV | #ANALA
- Mất xe ở Bình Phước có báo công an 1 tháng bắt không được , sáng đến báo Hải hiệp sĩ chiều bắt được
- Squad Game me and mania saved game must watch – Garena Free Fire